college; the musical
featuring such hits as:
- the fuck do you mean this textbook is $250
- why am i the only one in the group doing the assignment
- final exams more like no
- how did my gpa get so low
- this ta really needs to stop
- i’m never going to finish this 7,000 word essay by tomorrow
- how did my gpa get so high (reprise)
I think this is all of our lives
I love your smile.
I love your games.
I love your eyes.
I love that you love mine.
I love your laugh and I love your sighs.
I love the way you get mad at me.
I love how you make it hard for me to breathe.
I love your scratches.
I love your bites.
I love talking with you late at night.
I love your music and the way you sing.
I love your hips,
I am constantly torn between whether I want to kill myself
Or everyone around me
Stale cigarette smoke clung to your clothes
The way I clung to your chest when we sleep